Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Quiz Questions and Answers 47 PDF Download
Learn cardiovascular system arteries & veins quiz questions, GCE A level biology online test 47 for distance learning degrees, free online courses. Colleges and universities courses' MCQs on mammalian transport system quiz, cardiovascular system arteries & veins multiple choice questions and answers to learn biology quiz with answers. Practice cardiovascular system, arteries and veins MCQs, SAT test assessment on active transport, molecular biology and biochemistry, ultrafilteration and water potential, ultrafilteration and proximal convoluted tubule, cardiovascular system, arteries and veins practice test for online molecular biology courses distance learning.
Study cardiovascular system arteries & veins online courses with multiple choice question (MCQs): main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are, for bachelor degree and masters in biology degree questions with choices 1, 2, 3, 4 with online learning guide for international exams' preparation like SAT subjective test. Learn mammalian transport system quizzes with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Worksheet 47Quiz PDF Download
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ: Main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are
Ultrafilteration and Proximal Convoluted tubule Quiz
MCQ: Glucose molecules can travel against concentration gradient in selective reabsorption because of
- Presence of mitochondria
- Presence of non-carrier proteins
- Passive movement of sodium ions into the cell
- Absence of carrier proteins
Ultrafilteration and Water Potential Quiz
MCQ: Which statement is correct?
- The diameter of afferent arteriole is wider than the efferent arteriole.
- The diameter of efferent arteriole is wider than the diameter of the afferent arteriole
- The diameters of both arterioles are the same
- The diameters of both arterioles are different
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ: Building block of fat in our body and fat we use in our diet is
- Amino acid
- Fatty acid
- Nucleic acids
- hydrochloric acid
Active Transport Quiz
MCQ: Ions diffuse
- From low concentration to higher concentration
- Ions diffuse from high concentration to lower concentration
- Ions can travel both ways at the same time
- Do not move