Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Quiz Questions and Answers 47 PDF Book Download
Cardiovascular system arteries and veins quiz questions and answers, cardiovascular system arteries and veins online learning, GCE A level biology test prep 47 for distance education eCourses. Undergraduate degree and master's degree eCourses MCQs on mammalian transport system quiz, cardiovascular system arteries and veins multiple choice questions to practice biology quiz with answers. Learn cardiovascular system, arteries and veins MCQs, career aptitude test on active transport, molecular biology and biochemistry, ultrafilteration and water potential, ultrafilteration and proximal convoluted tubule, cardiovascular system, arteries and veins test for online molecular biology courses distance learning.
Practice cardiovascular system arteries and veins career test with multiple choice question (MCQs): main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are, for online certificate courses with options 1, 2, 3, 4 with online learning guide for international exams' preparation like SAT subjective test. Learn online mammalian transport system questions and answers with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Worksheet 47Quiz Book Download
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ: Main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are
Ultrafilteration and Proximal Convoluted tubule Quiz
MCQ: Glucose molecules can travel against concentration gradient in selective reabsorption because of
- Presence of mitochondria
- Presence of non-carrier proteins
- Passive movement of sodium ions into the cell
- Absence of carrier proteins
Ultrafilteration and Water Potential Quiz
MCQ: Which statement is correct?
- The diameter of afferent arteriole is wider than the efferent arteriole.
- The diameter of efferent arteriole is wider than the diameter of the afferent arteriole
- The diameters of both arterioles are the same
- The diameters of both arterioles are different
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ: Building block of fat in our body and fat we use in our diet is
- Amino acid
- Fatty acid
- Nucleic acids
- hydrochloric acid
Active Transport Quiz
MCQ: Ions diffuse
- From low concentration to higher concentration
- Ions diffuse from high concentration to lower concentration
- Ions can travel both ways at the same time
- Do not move