Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Quiz Questions and Answers 47 PDF Book Download
Cardiovascular system arteries and veins quiz, cardiovascular system arteries and veins MCQs answers, GCE A level biology quiz 47 to learn biology courses online. Mammalian transport system quiz questions and answers, cardiovascular system arteries and veins multiple choice questions (MCQ) to practice biology test with answers for college and university courses. Learn cardiovascular system, arteries and veins MCQs, molecular biology and biochemistry, ultrafilteration and water potential, ultrafilteration and proximal convoluted tubule, cardiovascular system, arteries and veins test prep for biology certifications.
Learn cardiovascular system arteries and veins test with multiple choice question (MCQs): main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are, with choices 1, 2, 3, and 4 for online college degrees. Learn mammalian transport system questions and answers for scholarships exams' problem-solving, assessment test.
Quiz on Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Worksheet 47Quiz Book Download
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ: Main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are
Ultrafilteration and Proximal Convoluted tubule Quiz
MCQ: Glucose molecules can travel against concentration gradient in selective reabsorption because of
- Presence of mitochondria
- Presence of non-carrier proteins
- Passive movement of sodium ions into the cell
- Absence of carrier proteins
Ultrafilteration and Water Potential Quiz
MCQ: Which statement is correct?
- The diameter of afferent arteriole is wider than the efferent arteriole.
- The diameter of efferent arteriole is wider than the diameter of the afferent arteriole
- The diameters of both arterioles are the same
- The diameters of both arterioles are different
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ: Building block of fat in our body and fat we use in our diet is
- Amino acid
- Fatty acid
- Nucleic acids
- hydrochloric acid
Active Transport Quiz
MCQ: Ions diffuse
- From low concentration to higher concentration
- Ions diffuse from high concentration to lower concentration
- Ions can travel both ways at the same time
- Do not move