Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Quiz Questions and Answers 47 PDF Download
Practice cardiovascular system arteries & veins quiz, A level biology quiz online 47 to learn. Free biology MCQs questions and answers to learn cardiovascular system arteries & veins MCQs with answers. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on cardiovascular system, arteries and veins, ultrafilteration and proximal convoluted tubule, ultrafilteration and water potential, molecular biology and biochemistry, active transport worksheets.
Free cardiovascular system arteries & veins worksheet has multiple choice quiz question as main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are, answer key with choices as 1, 2, 3 and 4 problem solving to test study skills. For viva learning help and jobs' interview preparation tips, study online mammalian transport system multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers.
Quiz on Cardiovascular System Arteries & Veins Quiz PDF Download Worksheet 47
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ. The main types of vessels make up the blood circulatory system in mammals are
Ultrafilteration and Proximal Convoluted tubule Quiz
MCQ. Glucose molecules can travel against the concentration gradient in selective reabsorption because of
- Presence of mitochondria
- Presence of non-carrier proteins
- Passive movement of sodium ions into the cell
- Absence of carrier proteins
Ultrafilteration and Water Potential Quiz
MCQ. Which statement is correct?
- The diameter of afferent arteriole is wider than the efferent arteriole.
- The diameter of efferent arteriole is wider than the diameter of the afferent arteriole
- The diameters of both arterioles are the same
- None of above
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ. The building block of the fat in our body and the fat we use in our diet is
- Amino acid
- Fatty acid
- Nucleic acids
Active Transport Quiz
MCQ. The Ions diffuse
- From low concentration to higher concentration
- Ions diffuse from high concentration to lower concentration
- Ions can travel both ways at the same time
- Do not move