Cardiovascular System, Arteries Veins Quiz Questions 47 Tests pdf Download
Practice A level biology MCQ test 47 to learn cardiovascular system, arteries veins quiz online. Free biology quiz on mammalian transport system. Attempt MCQs to test knowledge on cardiovascular system, arteries and veins, ultrafilteration and proximal convoluted tubule, ultrafilteration and water potential, molecular biology and biochemistry, active transport worksheets.
Free A level biology worksheets has multiple choice quiz questions as main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are, answer key with choices as 1, 2, 3 and 4 to test study skills. For e-learning, study online mammalian transport system multiple choice questions based quiz questions and answers.
Quiz on Cardiovascular System, Arteries Veins: Worksheets 47 Quiz pdf Download
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ. Main types of vessels make up blood circulatory system in mammals are
Ultrafilteration and Proximal Convoluted tubule Quiz
MCQ. Glucose molecules can travel against concentration gradient in selective reabsorption because of
- presence of mitochondria
- presence of non-carrier proteins
- passive movement of sodium ions into cell
- absence of carrier proteins
Ultrafilteration and Water Potential Quiz
MCQ. Which statement is correct?
- The diameter of afferent arteriole is wider than efferent arteriole.
- The diameter of efferent arteriole is wider than diameter of afferent arteriole
- The diameters of both arterioles are same
- None of above
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ. Carbon-based monomers can form
- None of above
- Both A and B
Active Transport Quiz
MCQ. Ions diffuse
- from low concentration to higher concentration
- ions diffuse from high concentration to lower concentration
- ions can travel both ways at same time
- do not move