Phylum Platyhelminthes Quiz Questions and Answers 1 PDF Online Download
Practice phylum platyhelminthes quiz, phylum platyhelminthes MCQs with answers, phylum test prep 1 to learn biological science, online certificate courses. Triploblastic and acoelomate body plan quiz questions and answers, phylum platyhelminthes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for biological science degree. Free phylum platyhelminthes MCQs, phylum kinorhyncha, kingdoms of life, phylum cnidaria, phylum platyhelminthes test prep for colleges that offer online classes.
Learn phylum platyhelminthes MCQ with multiple choice questions: 'platyhelminthes' have a complex reproductive system, known as, with choices dioceous, hermaphrodite, monoceious, and parthenogenetic for best online universities. Learn triploblastic and acoelomate body plan questions and answers to improve problem solving skills for distance learning programs.
Quiz: Phylum Platyhelminthes MCQs with Answers 1 PDF Online Download
1. 'Platyhelminthes' have a complex reproductive system, known as
2. Planula larva develops into 'polyp' called
3. A trait that is shared by two or more than two groups is called
- Common traits
- Common morphology
4. Known species of phylum 'kinorhyncha' is
5. Three pairs of 'seminal vesicles' are connected with the