Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz Questions and Answers 142 PDF Download
Learn heat capacity physics quiz online, Cambridge IGCSE physics test 142 for online learning, distance learning courses. Free heat capacity: physics MCQs questions and answers to learn physics quiz with answers. Practice tests for educational assessment on heat capacity: physics test with answers, boiling and condensation, centre of gravity and stability, mass, weight and density, temperature scales, heat capacity: physics practice test for online physics tutorials courses distance learning.
Free online heat capacity: physics course worksheet has multiple choice quiz question: amount of potential energy depends on with choices force between the particles, temperature of the particles, force and distance between the particles and distance between the particles and their temperature with online teacher help resources with study tests for teaching jobs and teaching strategies, study thermal properties of matter multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers. Heat Capacity: Physics Video
Quiz on Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz PDF Download Worksheet 142
Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz
MCQ: Amount of potential energy depends on
- force between the particles
- temperature of the particles
- force and distance between the particles
- distance between the particles and their temperature
Temperature Scales Quiz
MCQ: Resistance of a copper wire at ice point is 50 Ω and 100 Ω at steam point, and resistance of wire is 70 Ω room temperature would be
- 10 °C
- 20 °C
- 30 °C
- 40 °C
Mass, Weight and Density Quiz
MCQ: Density is related to mass by
- v/m, where v is volume and m is mass
- m/v, where m is mass and v is volume
- a/m, where a is area and m is mass
- m/a, where is mass and a is area
Centre of Gravity and Stability Quiz
MCQ: Statement related to center of gravity that is incorrect is
- The center of gravity of an object is defined as the point through which its whole weight appears to act.
- The center of gravity is sometimes confused with the center of mass.
- The center of gravity always lies inside the object.
- For an object placed in a uniform gravitational field, the center of gravity coincides with the center of mass.
Boiling and Condensation Quiz
MCQ: During process of boiling, cause that turns liquid into gas is
- The weakness of intermolecular bonds
- The decrease in the rate of kinetic energy
- The decrease in the rate of vibration of particles
- The increase in the collision of particles