Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz Questions and Answers 142 PDF Book Download
Heat capacity physics quiz, heat capacity physics MCQs with answers, IGCSE physics quiz 142 for online physics courses. College and university degree MCQs, thermal properties of matter quiz questions and answers, heat capacity physics multiple choice questions to practice physics test with answers. Learn heat capacity: physics MCQs, career aptitude test on centre of gravity and stability, mass, weight and density, temperature scales, heat capacity: physics test prep for online physics tutorials courses distance learning.
Practice heat capacity physics career test with multiple choice question (MCQs): amount of potential energy depends on, for physics degree programs with options force between the particles, temperature of the particles, force and distance between the particles, distance between the particles and their temperature with online teacher help resources with study tests for teaching jobs and teaching strategies. Learn thermal properties of matter questions and answers with problem-solving skills assessment test. Heat Capacity: Physics Video
Quiz on Heat Capacity: PhysicsQuiz Book Download Worksheet 142
Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz
MCQ: Amount of potential energy depends on
- force between the particles
- temperature of the particles
- force and distance between the particles
- distance between the particles and their temperature
Temperature Scales Quiz
MCQ: Resistance of a copper wire at ice point is 50 Ω and 100 Ω at steam point, and resistance of wire is 70 Ω room temperature would be
- 10 °C
- 20 °C
- 30 °C
- 40 °C
Mass, Weight and Density Quiz
MCQ: Density is related to mass by
- v/m, where v is volume and m is mass
- m/v, where m is mass and v is volume
- a/m, where a is area and m is mass
- m/a, where is mass and a is area
Centre of Gravity and Stability Quiz
MCQ: Statement related to center of gravity that is incorrect is
- The center of gravity of an object is defined as the point through which its whole weight appears to act.
- The center of gravity is sometimes confused with the center of mass.
- The center of gravity always lies inside the object.
- For an object placed in a uniform gravitational field, the center of gravity coincides with the center of mass.
Boiling and Condensation Quiz
MCQ: During process of boiling, cause that turns liquid into gas is
- The weakness of intermolecular bonds
- The decrease in the rate of kinetic energy
- The decrease in the rate of vibration of particles
- The increase in the collision of particles