Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz Questions and Answers 142 PDF Download
Learn heat capacity physics quiz questions, IGCSE physics online test 142 for distance learning degrees, free online courses. Colleges and universities courses' MCQs on thermal properties of matter quiz, heat capacity: physics multiple choice questions and answers to learn physics quiz with answers. Practice heat capacity: physics MCQs, SAT test assessment on boiling and condensation, centre of gravity and stability, mass, weight and density, temperature scales, heat capacity: physics practice test for online physics tutorials courses distance learning.
Study heat capacity: physics online courses with multiple choice question (MCQs): amount of potential energy depends on , for bachelor degree and masters in physics degree questions with choices force between the particles, temperature of the particles, force and distance between the particles, distance between the particles and their temperature with online teacher help resources with study tests for teaching jobs and teaching strategies. Learn thermal properties of matter quizzes with problem-solving skills assessment test. Heat Capacity: Physics Video
Quiz on Heat Capacity: PhysicsQuiz PDF Download Worksheet 142
Heat Capacity: Physics Quiz
MCQ: Amount of potential energy depends on
- force between the particles
- temperature of the particles
- force and distance between the particles
- distance between the particles and their temperature
Temperature Scales Quiz
MCQ: Resistance of a copper wire at ice point is 50 Ω and 100 Ω at steam point, and resistance of wire is 70 Ω room temperature would be
- 10 °C
- 20 °C
- 30 °C
- 40 °C
Mass, Weight and Density Quiz
MCQ: Density is related to mass by
- v/m, where v is volume and m is mass
- m/v, where m is mass and v is volume
- a/m, where a is area and m is mass
- m/a, where is mass and a is area
Centre of Gravity and Stability Quiz
MCQ: Statement related to center of gravity that is incorrect is
- The center of gravity of an object is defined as the point through which its whole weight appears to act.
- The center of gravity is sometimes confused with the center of mass.
- The center of gravity always lies inside the object.
- For an object placed in a uniform gravitational field, the center of gravity coincides with the center of mass.
Boiling and Condensation Quiz
MCQ: During process of boiling, cause that turns liquid into gas is
- The weakness of intermolecular bonds
- The decrease in the rate of kinetic energy
- The decrease in the rate of vibration of particles
- The increase in the collision of particles