Nutrient Cycling MCQs Quiz Online
Learn nutrient cycling MCQs, O level environmental management test for learning online courses and test prep to practice. Lithosphere quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), nutrient cycling quiz questions and answers, alternative energy resources, environmental management o level, energy production and patterns, examples of energy sources, nutrient cycling tutorials for online list of environmental issues courses distance learning.
IGCSE environmental management practice test MCQ: what percent of nuclear energy contributed to total world commercial energy consumption in 2007 with choices 5-6%, 4-5%, 5-8% and 2-3% problem solving skills for summative and formative assessment, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning nutrient cycling quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Nutrient Cycling
MCQ. What percent of nuclear energy contributed to total world commercial energy consumption in 2007?
MCQ. UNEP stands for
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
- United Nations Environmental Programme
- United Nations Ecosystem Programme
- United Nations Eco-Tourism Programme
MCQ. UNEP provides world community with meaningful environmental data and information, rather itself taking the
MCQ. Why international agreement is essential for wild life trade?
- Protection of International trade
- Protection of wild life
- law and order conformation
- Cross boarder trade
MCQ. CITES stands for
- Convention on International Trade in endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora
- Convention on Internal Trade in endangered Species of World Founa and Flora
- Communication on International Trade in endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora
- Convention on International Threat on endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora