Nutrient Cycling MCQs Quiz Online
Nutrient cycling MCQs, nutrient cycling quiz answers to learn online college environmental science courses. Learn lithosphere multiple choice questions (MCQs), nutrient cycling quiz questions and answers. Career assessment test on sustainable and environment development, energy production and patterns, competition for water supply, land pollution: industries and urban areas, distribution, types and reserves of major minerals, nutrient cycling test prep for environmental certifications.
Practice lithosphere test MCQs: what percent of nuclear energy contributed to total world commercial energy consumption in 2007, with choices 5-6%, 4-5%, 5-8%, and 2-3% for online environmental science degree. Prepare assessment test for scholarships, online learning nutrient cycling quiz questions for competitive assessment in college majors.
MCQ on Nutrient Cycling
MCQ: What percent of nuclear energy contributed to total world commercial energy consumption in 2007?
MCQ: UNEP stands for
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
- United Nations Environmental Programme
- United Nations Ecosystem Programme
- United Nations Eco-Tourism Programme
MCQ: UNEP provides world community with meaningful environmental data and information, rather itself taking the
MCQ: Why international agreement is essential for wild life trade?
- Protection of International trade
- Protection of wild life
- law and order conformation
- Cross boarder trade
MCQ: CITES stands for
- Convention on International Trade in endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora
- Convention on Internal Trade in endangered Species of World Founa and Flora
- Communication on International Trade in endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora
- Convention on International Threat on endangered Species of Wild Founa and Flora