Oxygen Debt MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn oxygen debt MCQs, O level biology test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test multiple choice questions (MCQ). Oxygen debt quiz questions and answers has practice test, respiration in biology quiz online, school level biology, human respiration, what is respiration, oxygen debt tutorials for online biology animations courses distance learning.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ: during oxygen (o2) debt, lactic acid (c3h6o3) is removed from with choices liver, muscles, lungs and mucus for online competitive exam preparation for research jobs, job hiring and graduate jobs. Free study guide is for online learning oxygen debt quiz test with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Oxygen Debt Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: During oxygen (O2) debt, lactic acid (C3H6O3) is removed from
MCQ: In order to recover fatigue,
- the lactic acid is taken to muscles
- the lactic acid produces toxins
- the lactic acid is converted to galactose
- the lactic acid is converted to glucose
MCQ: Oxygen debt refers to the
- amount of oxygen required for oxidation
- amount of oxygen lent to other muscles
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
MCQ: During oxygen debt, lactic acid is transferred from muscles to