Oxygen Debt MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn oxygen debt MCQs, IGCSE biology online test for distance education, free online courses prep. Practice respiration in biology multiple choice questions (MCQs), oxygen debt quiz questions and answers. SAT test prep on school level biology, human respiration, what is respiration, oxygen debt tutorials for online biology animations courses distance learning.
Study bachelors and masters in biology degree MCQs: during oxygen (o2) debt, lactic acid (c3h6o3) is removed from, for online courses with choices liver, muscles, lungs, mucus for online competitive exam preparation for research jobs, job hiring and graduate jobs. Free skills assessment test is for online learn oxygen debt quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQs on Oxygen DebtQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: During oxygen (O2) debt, lactic acid (C3H6O3) is removed from
MCQ: In order to recover fatigue,
- the lactic acid is taken to muscles
- the lactic acid produces toxins
- the lactic acid is converted to galactose
- the lactic acid is converted to glucose
MCQ: Oxygen debt refers to the
- amount of oxygen required for oxidation
- amount of oxygen lent to other muscles
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
MCQ: During oxygen debt, lactic acid is transferred from muscles to