Oxygen Debt MCQs Test Online PDF Book Download
Oxygen debt multiple choice questions (MCQs), oxygen debt test prep for online learning with IGCSE degree certificate eCourses. Learn respiration in biology multiple choice questions (MCQs), oxygen debt quiz questions and answers. Career test on school level biology, human respiration, what is respiration, aerobic respiration and its waste test for online biology animations courses distance learning.
Learn respiration in biology practice test MCQs: in order to recover fatigue,, for free online courses with options the lactic acid is taken to muscles, the lactic acid produces toxins, the lactic acid is converted to galactose, the lactic acid is converted to glucose for online competitive exam preparation for research jobs, job hiring and graduate jobs. Free skills assessment test is for e-learning online oxygen debt quiz questions for competitive assessment in biology major.
MCQ on Oxygen DebtQuiz Book Download
MCQ: During oxygen (O2) debt, lactic acid (C3H6O3) is removed from
MCQ: In order to recover fatigue,
- the lactic acid is taken to muscles
- the lactic acid produces toxins
- the lactic acid is converted to galactose
- the lactic acid is converted to glucose
MCQ: Oxygen debt refers to the
- amount of oxygen required for oxidation
- amount of oxygen lent to other muscles
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
MCQ: During oxygen debt, lactic acid is transferred from muscles to