Oxygen Debt MCQs Quiz Online PDF Book Download
Oxygen debt multiple choice questions (MCQs), oxygen debt quiz answers to learn biology online courses. Respiration in biology MCQs, oxygen debt quiz questions and answers for online bachelor degree. Learn what is respiration, aerobic respiration and its waste, oxidation and respiration, tissue respiration, gas exchange and breathing, human biology, oxygen debt test prep for biology certifications.
Learn respiration in biology test MCQs: during oxygen (o2) debt, lactic acid (c3h6o3) is removed from, with choices liver, muscles, lungs, and mucus for online bachelor degree. Practice merit scholarships assessment test, online learning oxygen debt quiz questions for competitive assessment in biology major.
MCQ on Oxygen DebtQuiz Book Download
MCQ: During oxygen (O2) debt, lactic acid (C3H6O3) is removed from
MCQ: In order to recover fatigue,
- the lactic acid is taken to muscles
- the lactic acid produces toxins
- the lactic acid is converted to galactose
- the lactic acid is converted to glucose
MCQ: Oxygen debt refers to the
- amount of oxygen required for oxidation
- amount of oxygen lent to other muscles
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
MCQ: During oxygen debt, lactic acid is transferred from muscles to