Oxygen Debt MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn oxygen debt MCQs, O level biology test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Respiration in biology quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), oxygen debt quiz questions and answers to learn for ACT prep.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ on during oxygen (o2) debt, lactic acid (c3h6o3) is removed from with options liver, muscles, lungs and mucus problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning oxygen debt quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Oxygen Debt Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. During oxygen (O2) debt, lactic acid (C3H6O3) is removed from
MCQ. In order to recover fatigue,
- the lactic acid is taken to muscles
- the lactic acid produces toxins
- the lactic acid is converted to galactose
- the lactic acid is converted to glucose
MCQ. Oxygen debt refers to the
- amount of oxygen required for oxidation
- amount of oxygen lent to other muscles
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
MCQ. During oxygen debt, lactic acid is transferred from muscles to