Heroin Effects MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn heroin effects MCQs, O level biology test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. Drugs: o level biology MCQs, heroin effects multiple choice questions and answers, biology questions answers, facts about smoking, drug types, types of drugs, heroin effects tutorials for online developmental biology courses distance learning.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ: aids stands for with options acquired iodine deficiency syndrome, acquired inherited defective syndrome, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and acquired immune deflated sensations for online college courses preparation, distance education and financial aid online tests. Free study guide is for online learning heroin effects quiz questions with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Heroin Effects Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: AIDS stands for
- Acquired Iodine Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Inherited Defective Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deflated Sensations
MCQ: Heroine is several times more powerful than
MCQ: AIDS is caused due to
- sharing injection needles
- transmission of immunodeficiency virus
- unsterilized injection needles
- all of the above