Heroin Effects MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn heroin effects MCQs, O level biology test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Drugs o level biology quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), heroin effects quiz questions and answers to learn for online developmental biology course test.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ on aids stands for with options acquired iodine deficiency syndrome, acquired inherited defective syndrome, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and acquired immune deflated sensations problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning heroin effects quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Heroin Effects Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. AIDS stands for
- Acquired Iodine Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Inherited Defective Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deflated Sensations
MCQ. Heroine is several times more powerful than
MCQ. AIDS is caused due to
- sharing injection needles
- transmission of immunodeficiency virus
- unsterilized injection needles
- all of the above