Heroin Effects MCQs Quiz Online PDF Book Download
Heroin effects multiple choice questions (MCQs), heroin effects quiz answers to learn O level biology, online college degrees courses. Drugs: o level biology MCQs with answers, heroin effects quiz questions and answers for undergraduate degree. Learn effects of alcohol, facts about smoking, poppies, opium and heroin, heroin effects test prep for biology certifications.
Learn drugs: o level biology test MCQs: aids stands for, with choices acquired iodine deficiency syndrome, acquired inherited defective syndrome, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, and acquired immune deflated sensations for undergraduate degree. Practice merit scholarships assessment test, online learning heroin effects quiz questions for competitive assessment in biology major.
MCQ on Heroin EffectsQuiz Book Download
MCQ: AIDS stands for
- Acquired Iodine Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Inherited Defective Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deflated Sensations
MCQ: Heroine is several times more powerful than
MCQ: AIDS is caused due to
- sharing injection needles
- transmission of immunodeficiency virus
- unsterilized injection needles
- all of the above