Function of ADH MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn function of adh MCQs, O level biology test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Excretion o level biology quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), function of adh quiz questions and answers to learn for online what is biology course test.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ on amount of adh (antidiuretic hormone) determines with options amount of water a person shall drink, amount of water reabsorbed in kidney, amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid and amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning function of adh quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Function of ADH Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. Amount of ADH (Antidiuretic hormone) determines the
- amount of water a person shall drink
- amount of water reabsorbed in kidney
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
- reduce the production of blood
- reduce the production of anti-diuretic hormone
- reduce the production of urine
- increase the production of urine