Function of ADH MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn function of adh MCQs, O level biology test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. Excretion: o level biology MCQs, function of adh multiple choice questions and answers, structure of nephron, what is excretion, function of adh tutorials for online what is biology courses distance learning.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ: amount of adh (antidiuretic hormone) determines the with options amount of water a person shall drink, amount of water reabsorbed in kidney, amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid and amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities for scholars competing for college and universities' scholarships with college board ACT practice test. Free study guide is for online learning function of adh quiz questions with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Function of ADH Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Amount of ADH (Antidiuretic hormone) determines the
- amount of water a person shall drink
- amount of water reabsorbed in kidney
- amount of oxygen required to oxidize lactic acid
- amount of oxygen required in rigorous running and physical activities
- reduce the production of blood
- reduce the production of anti-diuretic hormone
- reduce the production of urine
- increase the production of urine