Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn biotic and abiotic in ecology MCQs, O level biology test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Ecology o level biology quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions and answers to learn for online teaching credential improvement.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ on density can be measured through with options number of individuals per square meter, number of individuals per unit area, number of total population in a mile and volume per unit mass problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. Density can be measured through
- number of individuals per square meter
- number of individuals per unit area
- number of total population in a mile
- volume per unit mass
MCQ. Lives of organisms are greatly affected by
- all of these
MCQ. In an ecological community, change in one member
- affects other population of the community
- does not affect other populations
- affects other ecosystems
- affects other communities
MCQ. Ecological niche refers to
- how an organism fits in the environment.
- how an organism depends on various organisms.
- how an organism adapts a new environment.
- both A and B
MCQ. Primary consumers are
- cat family