Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn biotic and abiotic in ecology MCQs, IGCSE biology online test for distance education, free online courses prep. Practice ecology: o level biology multiple choice questions (MCQs), biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions and answers. SAT test prep on parasitism: malarial pathogen, biotic and abiotic environment, biotic and abiotic in ecology tutorials for online essential cell biology courses distance learning.
Study bachelors and masters in biology degree MCQs: density can be measured through, for online courses with choices number of individuals per square meter, number of individuals per unit area, number of total population in a mile, volume per unit mass for scholars' admission preparation in undergraduate degree programs and masters degree programs. Free skills assessment test is for online learn biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQs on Biotic and Abiotic in EcologyQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: Density can be measured through
- number of individuals per square meter
- number of individuals per unit area
- number of total population in a mile
- volume per unit mass
MCQ: Lives of organisms are greatly affected by
- all of these
MCQ: In an ecological community, change in one member
- affects other population of the community
- does not affect other populations
- affects other ecosystems
- affects other communities
MCQ: Ecological niche refers to
- how an organism fits in the environment.
- how an organism depends on various organisms.
- how an organism adapts a new environment.
- both A and B
MCQ: Primary consumers are
- cat family