Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn biotic and abiotic in ecology MCQs, O level biology test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test multiple choice questions (MCQ). Biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions and answers has practice test, ecology o level biology quiz online, parasitism: malarial pathogen, biotic and abiotic environment, biotic and abiotic in ecology tutorials for online essential cell biology courses distance learning.
IGCSE biology practice test MCQ: density can be measured through with choices number of individuals per square meter, number of individuals per unit area, number of total population in a mile and volume per unit mass for scholars' admission preparation in undergraduate degree programs and masters degree programs. Free study guide is for online learning biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz test with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Density can be measured through
- number of individuals per square meter
- number of individuals per unit area
- number of total population in a mile
- volume per unit mass
MCQ: Lives of organisms are greatly affected by
- all of these
MCQ: In an ecological community, change in one member
- affects other population of the community
- does not affect other populations
- affects other ecosystems
- affects other communities
MCQ: Ecological niche refers to
- how an organism fits in the environment.
- how an organism depends on various organisms.
- how an organism adapts a new environment.
- both A and B
MCQ: Primary consumers are
- cat family