Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology MCQs Test Online PDF Book Download
Biotic and abiotic in ecology multiple choice questions (MCQs), biotic and abiotic in ecology test prep for online learning with IGCSE degree certificate eCourses. Learn ecology: o level biology multiple choice questions (MCQs), biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions and answers. Career test on parasitism: malarial pathogen, biotic and abiotic environment, physical environment: water test for online essential cell biology courses distance learning.
Learn ecology: o level biology practice test MCQs: lives of organisms are greatly affected by, for free online courses with options producers, consumers, decomposers, all of these for scholars' admission preparation in undergraduate degree programs and masters degree programs. Free skills assessment test is for e-learning online biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions for competitive assessment in biology major.
MCQ on Biotic and Abiotic in EcologyQuiz Book Download
MCQ: Density can be measured through
- number of individuals per square meter
- number of individuals per unit area
- number of total population in a mile
- volume per unit mass
MCQ: Lives of organisms are greatly affected by
- all of these
MCQ: In an ecological community, change in one member
- affects other population of the community
- does not affect other populations
- affects other ecosystems
- affects other communities
MCQ: Ecological niche refers to
- how an organism fits in the environment.
- how an organism depends on various organisms.
- how an organism adapts a new environment.
- both A and B
MCQ: Primary consumers are
- cat family