Biotic and Abiotic in Ecology MCQs Quiz Online PDF Book Download
Biotic and abiotic in ecology multiple choice questions (MCQs), biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz answers to learn O level biology courses for online degrees. Ecology: o level biology MCQs with answers, biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions and answers for online bachelor degree. Learn biotic and abiotic in ecology test prep for biology certifications.
Learn ecology: o level biology test MCQs: density can be measured through, with choices number of individuals per square meter, number of individuals per unit area, number of total population in a mile, and volume per unit mass for online bachelor degree. Practice merit scholarships assessment test, online learning biotic and abiotic in ecology quiz questions for competitive assessment in biology major.
MCQ on Biotic and Abiotic in EcologyQuiz Book Download
MCQ: Density can be measured through
- number of individuals per square meter
- number of individuals per unit area
- number of total population in a mile
- volume per unit mass
MCQ: Lives of organisms are greatly affected by
- all of these
MCQ: In an ecological community, change in one member
- affects other population of the community
- does not affect other populations
- affects other ecosystems
- affects other communities
MCQ: Ecological niche refers to
- how an organism fits in the environment.
- how an organism depends on various organisms.
- how an organism adapts a new environment.
- both A and B
MCQ: Primary consumers are
- cat family