Strategy Planning Process Quiz Questions and Answers 8 PDF Download
Learn strategy planning process quizzes, MBA management online test 8 for distance learning degree, online MBA courses. Colleges and universities courses, MCQs on basic management quiz, strategy planning process multiple choice questions and answers to learn management quiz with answers. Practice strategy planning process MCQs career test assessment on procrastination, cash flows, management of cash, management of working capital, strategy planning process practice test for online business management definitions courses distance learning.
Study bachelor of business administration and executive MBA degree questions, strategy planning process course online has multiple choice question (MCQs): michael porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. point out four strategies of porter with options strength, weakness, opportunity, threats, growth, stability, retrenchment, combination, product, goals, employee training, market share. and growth, stability, market share, retrenchment. with online business administration course questions and answers for summative assessment of students. Learn basic management quiz questions with problem solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Strategy Planning Process Worksheet 8 Download PDF
Strategy Planning Process Quiz
MCQ: Michael Porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. Point out four strategies of porter
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threats
- Growth, Stability, Retrenchment, Combination
- Product, Goals, employee training, market share.
- Growth, Stability, market share, retrenchment.
Management of Working Capital Quiz
MCQ: Business requires a steady flow of cash to run their operations smoothly. Account receivable loan means loan that is
- Protected against the account receivables
- Utilized to recover the receivables
- Used to maintain a certain level of non current assets
- None of the above
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Companies often borrow money to smoothly run their operations. When a company repays its loan, it is an example of
- Cash inflows
- Cash outflows
- Cash utilization
- Cash transaction
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ: Insufficient supplier management could be a reason for
- Bad internal management
- Lack of management
- Lack of communication between departments
- Cash flow problems for the organization
MCQ: Dealing with procrastination is a little tricky but it is manageable. Dealing with it means setting SMART goals. SMART goals means
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Systematic, Motivating, Achievable, Realistic, Targeted
- Specific, Minimal effort, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Success, Manageable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed