Strategy Planning Process Quiz Questions and Answers 8 PDF Book Download
Strategy planning process quiz questions, strategy planning process MCQs answers, MBA management quiz 8 to learn project management online courses. Basic management quiz questions, strategy planning process multiple choice questions (MCQs) to practice management test with answers for online colleges and universities courses. Learn strategy planning process MCQs, cash flows, management of cash, management of working capital, strategy planning process test prep for project management certification.
Learn strategy planning process test with multiple choice question (MCQs): michael porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. point out four strategies of porter, with choices strength, weakness, opportunity, threats, growth, stability, retrenchment, combination, product, goals, employee training, market share., and growth, stability, market share, retrenchment. for online project management degree. Learn basic management questions and answers for problem-solving, merit scholarships assessment test.
Quiz on Strategy Planning Process Worksheet 8 Download PDF
Strategy Planning Process Quiz
MCQ: Michael Porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. Point out four strategies of porter
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threats
- Growth, Stability, Retrenchment, Combination
- Product, Goals, employee training, market share.
- Growth, Stability, market share, retrenchment.
Management of Working Capital Quiz
MCQ: Business requires a steady flow of cash to run their operations smoothly. Account receivable loan means loan that is
- Protected against the account receivables
- Utilized to recover the receivables
- Used to maintain a certain level of non current assets
- None of the above
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Companies often borrow money to smoothly run their operations. When a company repays its loan, it is an example of
- Cash inflows
- Cash outflows
- Cash utilization
- Cash transaction
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ: Insufficient supplier management could be a reason for
- Bad internal management
- Lack of management
- Lack of communication between departments
- Cash flow problems for the organization
MCQ: Dealing with procrastination is a little tricky but it is manageable. Dealing with it means setting SMART goals. SMART goals means
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Systematic, Motivating, Achievable, Realistic, Targeted
- Specific, Minimal effort, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Success, Manageable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed