Strategy Planning Process Quiz Questions and Answers 8 PDF Download
Learn strategy planning process quiz, online MBA management test 8 for distance learning, online courses. Free management MCQs questions and answers to learn strategy planning process with answers, procrastination, cash flows, management of cash, management of working capital, strategy planning process test for online business management definitions courses distance learning.
Free strategy planning process online course worksheet has multiple choice quiz question: michael porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. point out four strategies of porter with choices strength, weakness, opportunity, threats, growth, stability, retrenchment, combination, product, goals, employee training, market share. and growth, stability, market share, retrenchment. with problems solving answer key to test study skills for online e-learning, formative assessment and jobs' interview preparation tips, study basic management multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers.
Quiz on Strategy Planning Process Worksheet 8 Download PDF
Strategy Planning Process Quiz
MCQ. Michael Porter's generic grand strategy is useful in providing future guidance while making strategic decisions. Point out four strategies of porter
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threats
- Growth, Stability, Retrenchment, Combination
- Product, Goals, employee training, market share.
- Growth, Stability, market share, retrenchment.
Management of Working Capital Quiz
MCQ. Business requires a steady flow of cash to run their operations smoothly. Account receivable loan means loan that is
- Protected against the account receivables
- Utilized to recover the receivables
- Used to maintain a certain level of non current assets
- None of the above
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ. Companies often borrow money to smoothly run their operations. When a company repays its loan, it is an example of
- Cash inflows
- Cash outflows
- Cash utilization
- Cash transaction
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ. Insufficient supplier management could be a reason for
- Bad internal management
- Lack of management
- Lack of communication between departments
- Cash flow problems for the organization
MCQ. Dealing with procrastination is a little tricky but it is manageable. Dealing with it means setting SMART goals. SMART goals means
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Systematic, Motivating, Achievable, Realistic, Targeted
- Specific, Minimal effort, Achievable, Realistic, Timed and Targeted
- Success, Manageable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed