Function of Manager Quiz Questions and Answers 6 PDF Download
Learn function of manager quiz questions, online MBA management test 6 for distance learning MBA programs, online management courses. Colleges and universities courses' MCQs on basic management quiz, function of manager multiple choice questions and answers to learn management quiz with answers. Practice function of manager MCQs, GMAT test assessment on control in the organization, management of working capital, management of cash, cash flows, function of manager practice test for online business school of management courses distance learning.
Study function of manager online courses with multiple choice question (MCQs): according to management theories a manager should possess different skills. which suits best from following, for bachelor of business administration and executive MBA degree questions with choices ability to create, initiate and plan out an idea, to have technical knowledge and possess specialized expertise., to be able to work with others individually as well as in groups., and all of the above. with question bank to practice classroom quizzes with textbook solutions and eBooks pdf download. Learn basic management quizzes with problem solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Function of Manager Worksheet 6 Download PDF
Function of Manager Quiz
MCQ: According to management theories a manager should possess different skills. Which suits best from following?
- Ability to create, initiate and plan out an idea
- To have technical knowledge and possess specialized expertise.
- To be able to work with others individually as well as in groups.
- All of the above.
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ: Cash flow problems can be solved by
- increasing the salaries of the production staff
- reducing operational expenses
- Delaying the expenses on less important items
- Increasing the advertisement of new products
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Poor management of cash leads to a total business failure. Precautionary motive of holding cash means
- Using cash with extra precaution
- Keeping cash reserve for any unanticipated short term demand
- Utilizing the cash to pay off debt
- Holding the cash to utilize it for internal projects
Management of Working Capital Quiz
MCQ: Line of credit is a term frequently used in business terminology. It refers to
- The use of credit facility in the operational activities
- The maximum amount of loan an organization can avail
- The basis on which credit can be utilized
- The limits set for acquiring credit
Control in the organization Quiz
MCQ: Critical path planning is a tool use to endure that all tasks are segregated and properly assigned to staff. possible sequence/process of this tool would be
- Locate the project, list the stages, plan out the completion dates, assign work to the relevant staf
- Locate the project, plan out the resources, decide the salaries, assign the work
- Segregate duties, allocate resources, assign the work to each person
- List the stages of the plan, assign the work, monitor the work