Management Basics Quiz Questions and Answers 4 PDF Book Download
Management basics quiz questions and answers, management basics online learning, MBA management test prep 4 for distance education eCourses. Undergraduate degree and master's degree eCourses MCQs on basic management quiz, management basics multiple choice questions to practice management quiz with answers. Learn management basics MCQs, career aptitude test on management of cash, cash flows, role of manager, stakeholder mapping, management basics test for online concept of management courses distance learning.
Practice management basics career test with multiple choice question (MCQs): according to companies act, a service co. is a company that is specifically entitled to, for e-learning degree certificate with options provide intangible services to the customers, provide law services to different industries, provide flawless security services to industry, provide services as a middle man to the industry for business administration degree. Learn online basic management questions and answers with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Management Basics Worksheet 4 Download PDF
Management Basics Quiz
MCQ: According to companies act, a service Co. is a company that is specifically entitled to
- Provide intangible services to the customers
- Provide law services to different industries
- Provide flawless security services to industry
- Provide services as a middle man to the industry
Stakeholder Mapping Quiz
MCQ: Every organization is interested in knowing their key stakeholders, their level of interest and influence they have on entity. Influence is important because it helps managers to obtain
- defiance, compliance, conformity, assurance
- power of control, Possession of skills, Investment, Resources
- influence, reward power, possession of skills, assurance
- Assurance, Defiance, Investment, Power
Role of Manager Quiz
MCQ: Henry Mintzberg is considered most important researcher on management. According to his research he divided roles of a manager into following categories.
- Informational, Interpersonal, Decisional
- Decisional, interpersonal, integrity
- Directive, supportive, Decisional.
- Achievement oriented, participative, informational.
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ: Poor cash flows create problems for organization in long run. It includes
- Meager credit mechanism
- Lack of budgeting
- Unanticipated demand of cash
- drawings by the owner
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Cash budget is used to measure whether a company has ample cash to run its tasks. It comprises of following major components
- Cash in hand, cash at bank, money lended to partner, long term deposits
- Cash in hand and cash at bank
- Cash inflows and cash outflows
- Cash income and cash expenses