Management Basics Quiz Questions and Answers 4 PDF Download
Learn management basics quiz online, MBA management test 4 for online learning, distance learning courses. Free management basics MCQs questions and answers to learn management quiz with answers. Practice tests for educational assessment on management basics test with answers, management of cash, cash flows, role of manager, stakeholder mapping, management basics practice test for online concept of management courses distance learning.
Free online management basics course worksheet has multiple choice quiz question: according to companies act, a service co. is a company that is specifically entitled to with choices provide intangible services to the customers, provide law services to different industries, provide flawless security services to industry and provide services as a middle man to the industry for online subjective aptitude tests, online learning, competitive exams with interesting topics for preparation, study basic management multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers.
Quiz on Management Basics Worksheet 4 Download PDF
Management Basics Quiz
MCQ: According to companies act, a service Co. is a company that is specifically entitled to
- Provide intangible services to the customers
- Provide law services to different industries
- Provide flawless security services to industry
- Provide services as a middle man to the industry
Stakeholder Mapping Quiz
MCQ: Every organization is interested in knowing their key stakeholders, their level of interest and influence they have on entity. Influence is important because it helps managers to obtain
- defiance, compliance, conformity, assurance
- power of control, Possession of skills, Investment, Resources
- influence, reward power, possession of skills, assurance
- Assurance, Defiance, Investment, Power
Role of Manager Quiz
MCQ: Henry Mintzberg is considered most important researcher on management. According to his research he divided roles of a manager into following categories.
- Informational, Interpersonal, Decisional
- Decisional, interpersonal, integrity
- Directive, supportive, Decisional.
- Achievement oriented, participative, informational.
Cash Flows Quiz
MCQ: Poor cash flows create problems for organization in long run. It includes
- Meager credit mechanism
- Lack of budgeting
- Unanticipated demand of cash
- drawings by the owner
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Cash budget is used to measure whether a company has ample cash to run its tasks. It comprises of following major components
- Cash in hand, cash at bank, money lended to partner, long term deposits
- Cash in hand and cash at bank
- Cash inflows and cash outflows
- Cash income and cash expenses