Planning in the Organization Quiz Questions and Answers 14 PDF Download
Learn planning in the organization quiz questions, online MBA management test 14 for distance learning MBA programs, online management courses. Colleges and universities courses' MCQs on basic management quiz, planning in the organization multiple choice questions and answers to learn management quiz with answers. Practice planning in the organization MCQs, GMAT test assessment on stakeholders, management of working capital, management of cash, planning in the organization practice test for online organizational management courses distance learning.
Study planning in the organization online courses with multiple choice question (MCQs): top level decisions taken by management are called strategic decisions. they are further segregated into smaller parts which decides way for accomplishing goals set b management. this second set of decisions is known as, for bachelor of business administration and executive MBA degree questions with choices negotiation decisions, executional decisions, subordinate decisions, operational or tactical decisions with online distance learning portal for students of business administration degree online. Learn basic management quizzes with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Planning in the Organization Worksheet 14 Download PDF
Planning in the Organization Quiz
MCQ: Top level decisions taken by management are called Strategic decisions. They are further segregated into smaller parts which decides way for accomplishing goals set b management. This second set of decisions is known as
- Negotiation decisions
- Executional decisions
- Subordinate decisions
- Operational or Tactical decisions
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Cash is life blood in an organization. Available cash in an organization means availability of
- Cash in hand, cash at bank, money lended to partner, long term deposits
- Local currency, money in bank accounts, bank overdraft, foreign currency
- Cash in hand, cash in saving account, money owed by the customers
- Cash in hand, cash at bank, foreign currency, money owed by customers and suppliers
Management of Working Capital Quiz
MCQ: Working capital is a vital aspect while managing operations of a company. Working capital means
- Cash inflows minus cash outflows
- Capital plus assets
- Assets minus Liabilities
- Current assets minus current liabilities
Management of Cash Quiz
MCQ: Responsibility of holding petty cash is generally given to
- Finance or accounts department
- Finance manager
- Tax department
- Admin. Officer
MCQ: Stakeholders have a great influence on organization and they exist both in inside as well as outside organization. Point out stakeholders that belongs outside organization.
- Employees, unions, shareholders
- Competitors, Suppliers, Government, Media
- Employees, Competitors, Public pressure groups
- Organizational Culture, Market demand, Local communities.