Compensation Strategies and Practices Multiple Choice Questions and Answers 1 PDF Download

Learn compensation strategies and practices multiple choice questions, online MBA HRM test 1 for MBA degree, online courses test prep. Practice compensation system design multiple choice questions (MCQs), compensation strategies and practices quiz questions and answers. Learn compensation system design, pay increase issues, pay systems legal constraints, pay fairness perceptions career test for online HRMS courses distance learning.

Study bachelor degree and MBA in human resources degree courses, compensation strategies and practices quiz, study guide has multiple choice question (MCQs): 'compensation quartile strategy' in which 75% of employers pay below than market and remaining 25% pay compensations higher than market is called with options third quartile strategy, forth quartile strategy, second quartile strategy and first quartile strategy for online business manager interview questions and answers with BBA, MBA competitive exam tests. Practice skills assessment test to learn online compensation system design quiz questions with human resource management MCQs for professional HRM certifications as HRCI SPHR certification, SHRM certification and HRCI PHR certification exam prep. Compensation System Design Video

MCQ on Compensation Strategies and Practices Test 1Quiz PDF Download

MCQ: 'compensation quartile strategy' in which 75% of employers pay below than market and remaining 25% pay compensations higher than market is called

  1. forth quartile strategy
  2. third quartile strategy
  3. second quartile strategy
  4. first quartile strategy

B

MCQ: Concept in which whole or part of yearly pay increase is paid as single payment, is called

  1. consumer price index adjustment
  2. lump sum increase
  3. cost of living adjustment
  4. all of the above

D

MCQ: Factors such as earnings level, discretionary authority and percentage of spent time in manual work are factors that must be held to define

  1. overtime pay status
  2. exempt status
  3. non-exempt status
  4. distributive status

C

MCQ: Perceived fairness between what person receives and what person did is classified as

  1. procedural justice
  2. distributive justice
  3. recency justice
  4. equity

D

MCQ: Key issues related to internal equity are

  1. distributive justice
  2. procedural justice
  3. primacy justice
  4. both A and B

D