Structures Quiz Question and Answers 79 PDF Download
Learn structures quiz questions, online c sharp test 79 for distance learning degree, online courses. Colleges and universities courses, MCQ on complex variable types quiz, structures multiple choice questions and answers to learn c sharp quiz with answers. Practice structures MCQ career test assessment on delegates, enumerations, function overloading, destructor, structures practice test for online C# messagebox courses distance learning.
Study bachelor degree and masters degree in computer science questions, structures online course has multiple choice question (MCQ): a structure variable would be destroyed when with options when no reference refers to it, it will get garbage collected., depends upon whether it is created using new or without using new, when it goes out of scope. and depends upon whether we free it's memory using free() or delete(). for online certification exams, competitive tests for national and international scholarships for students. Practice complex variable types quiz questions with problem solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Structures Worksheet 79
MCQ: A structure variable would be destroyed when
- When no reference refers to it, it will get garbage collected.
- Depends upon whether it is created using new or without using new
- When it goes out of scope.
- Depends upon whether we free it's memory using free() or delete().
MCQ: Return type of a C# destructor is
- none of the above
Function Overloading Quiz
MCQ: Process of defining two or more methods within same class that have same name but different parameters list is
- method overloading
- method overriding
MCQ: Choose correct statement about enum in c#
- By default the first enumerator has a value equal to the number of elements present in the list
- Values of the enum elements cannot be populated from database
- The value of each successive enumerator is decreased by 1
- An enumerator has a white space in its name
MCQ: Delegates are commonly used in
- Event Handling
- Both b and c