Passing by Value and Reference MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Passing by value and reference MCQs, learn c++ online test prep for IT degree, online courses. Practice functions in c++ multiple choice questions (MCQs), passing by value and reference quiz questions and answers. Career test prep on inline functions, header files, standard c library functions aptitude test for online masters in computer engineering courses distance learning.
Study functions in c++ aptitude test MCQs: int &x; this syntax is used when, for free online computer science courses with choices x is passed by value, x is passed by reference, x is declared outside the function with online learning guide for international exams' preparation like ETS GRE test prep for good GRE percentiles. Free skills assessment test is for online learning passing by value and reference quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQs on Passing by Value and Reference Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Int &x; this syntax is used when
- x is passed by value
- x is passed by reference
- x is declared outside the function
- None of them
MCQ: Actual parameters must be variables, is a condition of
- When parameters are passed by value
- When parameters are passed outside the function
- When parameters are passed by reference
- When parameters are passed outside the class
MCQ: Which statement is correct about Passing by value parameters?
- It cannot change the actual parameter value
- It can change the actual parameter value
- Parameters is always in read-write mode
- None of them