Viscosity and Friction MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn viscosity and friction MCQs, GCE A level physics online test for distance education, free online courses prep. Practice as level physics multiple choice questions (MCQs), viscosity and friction quiz questions and answers. SAT prep on a levels physics problems, centripetal force, magnetic, electric and gravitational fields, viscosity and friction tutorials for online mechanics physics courses distance learning.
Study bachelors and masters in physics degree MCQs: kinetic friction is always, for online courses with choices lesser than static friction, greater than static friction, equal to static friction, equal to contact force for scholars competing for college and universities' scholarships with college board and MCAT prep. Free skills assessment test is for online learn viscosity and friction quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQs on Viscosity and FrictionQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: Kinetic friction is always
- lesser than static friction
- greater than static friction
- equal to static friction
- equal to contact force
MCQ: Incorrect statement for co-efficient of friction could be that
- The coefficient of friction is denoted by the Greek letter µ.
- The coefficient of friction is directly proportional to the force of friction
- The coefficient of friction is constant even in the conditions of fast slipping and high contact pressure
- The coefficient of friction is inversely proportional to the force pressing the surfaces together
MCQ: In order to slip one surface over another, maximum frictional force has to be overcome, this maximum frictional force between two surfaces is also known as
- kinetic frictional force
- maximal frictional force
- limiting frictional force
- resisting force