Viscosity and Friction MCQs Quiz Online PDF Book Download
Viscosity and friction multiple choice questions (MCQs), viscosity and friction quiz answers to learn physics courses online. As level physics MCQs, viscosity and friction quiz questions and answers for online bachelor degree. Learn pressure and measurement, electric field strength, physics experiments, electrical potential, viscosity and friction test prep for physics certifications.
Learn as level physics test MCQs: kinetic friction is always, with choices lesser than static friction, greater than static friction, equal to static friction, and equal to contact force for online bachelor degree. Practice assessment test for scholarships, online learning viscosity and friction quiz questions for competitive assessment in physics major.
MCQ on Viscosity and FrictionQuiz Book Download
MCQ: Kinetic friction is always
- lesser than static friction
- greater than static friction
- equal to static friction
- equal to contact force
MCQ: Incorrect statement for co-efficient of friction could be that
- The coefficient of friction is denoted by the Greek letter µ.
- The coefficient of friction is directly proportional to the force of friction
- The coefficient of friction is constant even in the conditions of fast slipping and high contact pressure
- The coefficient of friction is inversely proportional to the force pressing the surfaces together
MCQ: In order to slip one surface over another, maximum frictional force has to be overcome, this maximum frictional force between two surfaces is also known as
- kinetic frictional force
- maximal frictional force
- limiting frictional force
- resisting force