Viscosity and Friction MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn viscosity and friction MCQs, A level physics test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. As level physics quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), viscosity and friction quiz questions and answers, a levels physics problems, centripetal force, magnetic, electric and gravitational fields, viscosity and friction tutorials for online mechanics physics courses distance learning.
GCE physics practice test MCQ: kinetic friction is always with choices lesser than static friction, greater than static friction, equal to static friction and equal to contact force for scholars competing for college and universities' scholarships with college board and MCAT prep. Free study guide is for online learning viscosity and friction quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Viscosity and Friction Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Kinetic friction is always
- lesser than static friction
- greater than static friction
- equal to static friction
- equal to contact force
MCQ: Incorrect statement for co-efficient of friction could be that
- The coefficient of friction is denoted by the Greek letter µ.
- The coefficient of friction is directly proportional to the force of friction
- The coefficient of friction is constant even in the conditions of fast slipping and high contact pressure
- The coefficient of friction is inversely proportional to the force pressing the surfaces together
MCQ: In order to slip one surface over another, maximum frictional force has to be overcome, this maximum frictional force between two surfaces is also known as
- kinetic frictional force
- maximal frictional force
- limiting frictional force
- resisting force