Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions and Answers 1 PDF Download
Learn mechanics and properties of matter MCQs, mastering A level physics test 1 for online learning, course exam prep. Practice elasticity MCQs, mechanics and properties of matter multiple choice questions and answers on elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation test for online high school physics courses distance learning.
Free online mechanics and properties of matter quiz, self-study student guide has multiple choice question: tensile strain is equal to with options force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length and force per unit length with online sample interview questions and answers, competitive tests preparation for jobs hiring. Study to learn online elasticity quiz questions with Cambridge physics MCQs for physics certification competitive exam prep.
MCQ on Mechanics and Properties of Matter Test 1 Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area
- Force per unit volume
- Extension per unit length
- Force per unit length
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards center equal to