Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions 1 PDF Download
Learn mechanics and properties of matter multiple choice questions (MCQs), A level physics test 1 for online course prep exams. Practice elasticity MCQs questions and answers on elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation for ACT prep.
Free mechanics and properties of matter quiz online, study guide has multiple choice question on tensile strain is equal to with options force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length and force per unit length to test online e-learning skills for viva exam prep and job's interview questions with answers key. Study to learn elasticity quiz questions with online learning MCQs for competitive exam preparation test.
MCQ on Mechanics and Properties of Matter Quiz PDF Download Test 1
MCQ. Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area
- Force per unit volume
- Extension per unit length
- Force per unit length
MCQ. In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ. Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
MCQ. Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ. An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards center equal to