Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions and Answers 1 PDF Book Download
Mechanics and properties of matter MCQs, mechanics and properties of matter quiz answers, GCE A level physics test 1 to learn physics courses online. Elasticity multiple choice questions (MCQs), mechanics and properties of matter quiz questions and answers for admission and scholarships exams. Practice elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation career test for physics certifications.
Learn mechanics and properties of matter test with multiple choice question: tensile strain is equal to, with choices force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length, and force per unit length for undergraduate degree. Practice jobs' assessment test for online learning elasticity quiz questions for physics major, competitive assessment tests.
MCQ on Mechanics and Properties of Matter Test 1Quiz Book Download
MCQ: Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area
- Force per unit volume
- Extension per unit length
- Force per unit length
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards center equal to