Dynamics MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn dynamics MCQs, A level physics test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Mechanics and properties of matter quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), dynamics quiz questions and answers to learn for GRE exam tests for competitive exams.
GCE physics practice test MCQ on in elastic collisions, with options only total momentum of colliding objects is conserved., only total kinetic energy is conserved., both of momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved. and neither momentum of colliding bodies nor total kinetic energy are recoverable. problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning dynamics quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Dynamics Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ. Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ. Einstein's mass-energy relationship states that if mass decreases by Δm, energy released ΔE is given by
- ΔE = Δm × c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm × c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
MCQ. When work done in moving a particle round a closed loop in a field is zero, forces in field are called
- Zero forces
- Non-Conservative forces
- Conservative forces
- Viscous forces
MCQ. Dimensions of relative density are
- mass × length-3
- mass × length³
- It has no dimensions, since it's a ratio of two densities
- length³ × mass-1