Dynamics MCQs Quiz Online PDF Book Download
Dynamics multiple choice questions (MCQs), dynamics quiz answers to learn physics online courses. Mechanics and properties of matter MCQs, dynamics quiz questions and answers for online bachelor degree. Learn elasticity, simple harmonic motion gravitation, mechanics of fluids, surface tension, viscosity and friction, dynamics test prep for physics certifications.
Learn mechanics and properties of matter test MCQs: in elastic collisions,, with choices only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved., only the total kinetic energy is conserved., both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved., and neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable. for online bachelor degree. Practice merit scholarships assessment test, online learning dynamics quiz questions for competitive assessment in physics major.
MCQ on DynamicsQuiz Book Download
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: Einstein's mass-energy relationship states that if mass decreases by Δm, energy released ΔE is given by
- ΔE = Δm × c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm × c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
MCQ: When work done in moving a particle round a closed loop in a field is zero, forces in field are called
- Zero forces
- Non-Conservative forces
- Conservative forces
- Viscous forces
MCQ: Dimensions of relative density are
- mass × length-3
- mass × length³
- It has no dimensions, since it's a ratio of two densities
- length³ × mass-1