Dynamics MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn dynamics MCQs, A level physics test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. Mechanics and properties of matter quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), dynamics quiz questions and answers, simple harmonic motion gravitation, rigid body rotation, dynamics tutorials for online physics courses courses distance learning.
GCE physics practice test MCQ: in elastic collisions, with choices only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved., only the total kinetic energy is conserved., both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved. and neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable. with technical interview questions for online assessment of fresh and experienced graduates. Free study guide is for online learning dynamics quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Dynamics Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: Einstein's mass-energy relationship states that if mass decreases by Δm, energy released ΔE is given by
- ΔE = Δm × c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm × c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
MCQ: When work done in moving a particle round a closed loop in a field is zero, forces in field are called
- Zero forces
- Non-Conservative forces
- Conservative forces
- Viscous forces
MCQ: Dimensions of relative density are
- mass × length-3
- mass × length³
- It has no dimensions, since it's a ratio of two densities
- length³ × mass-1