Dynamics MCQs Test Online PDF Download
Dynamics multiple choice questions (MCQs), dynamics test prep for online learning with GCE A level degree certificate eCourses. Learn mechanics and properties of matter multiple choice questions (MCQs), dynamics quiz questions and answers. Career test prep on simple harmonic motion gravitation, rigid body rotation, dynamics, elasticity aptitude test for online physics courses courses distance learning.
Practice mechanics and properties of matter aptitude test MCQs: force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as, for free online courses with options 1 newton, 1 dyne, 1 pound-force, 1 pa-force with technical interview questions for online assessment of fresh and experienced graduates. Free skills assessment test is for online e-learning dynamics quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQ on DynamicsQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: Einstein's mass-energy relationship states that if mass decreases by Δm, energy released ΔE is given by
- ΔE = Δm × c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm × c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
MCQ: When work done in moving a particle round a closed loop in a field is zero, forces in field are called
- Zero forces
- Non-Conservative forces
- Conservative forces
- Viscous forces
MCQ: Dimensions of relative density are
- mass × length-3
- mass × length³
- It has no dimensions, since it's a ratio of two densities
- length³ × mass-1