Ionic Bonds in Chemistry MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn ionic bonds in chemistry MCQs, A level chemistry test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. Periodicity MCQs, ionic bonds in chemistry multiple choice questions and answers, chlorides of period 3 elements, reaction of sodium and magnesium with water, oxidation number of oxides, chemical properties of chlorine, ionic bonds in chemistry tutorials for online chemistry science projects courses distance learning.
GCE chemistry practice test MCQ: oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is with options mgo, sio2, na2o and al2o3 with online eLearning for online competitions like GRE study test for good GRE scores. Free study guide is for online learning ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Ionic Bonds in Chemistry Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is
MCQ: Attempt in ionic bond formation is
- to get rid of excess electrons
- to attain configuration of noble gases
- to avoid further reactions
- All of Above
MCQ: Upon reaction of O2 with metals of Period 3 elements, ionic bonds are formed if
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is more then 0.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is above 3.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is lower than 1.7
- the higher the difference in electronegativity of O2 and Period 3 elements.
MCQ: Ionic equation O-2(aq)+ H2O(l) → 2OH-. This will result in an
- acidic solution
- alkaline solution
- Acidic and Alkaline solution
- salt solution