Ionic Bonds in Chemistry MCQs Test Online PDF Download
Ionic bonds in chemistry multiple choice questions (MCQs), ionic bonds in chemistry test prep for online learning with GCE A level degree certificate eCourses. Learn periodicity multiple choice questions (MCQs), ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions and answers. Career test prep on chlorides of period 3 elements, reaction of sodium and magnesium with water, oxidation number of oxides, chemical properties of chlorine, chemical properties of oxygen aptitude test for online chemistry science projects courses distance learning.
Practice periodicity aptitude test MCQs: attempt in ionic bond formation is, for free online courses with options to get rid of excess electrons, to attain configuration of noble gases, to avoid further reactions with online eLearning for online competitions like GRE study test for good GRE scores. Free skills assessment test is for online e-learning ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQ on Ionic Bonds in ChemistryQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is
MCQ: Attempt in ionic bond formation is
- to get rid of excess electrons
- to attain configuration of noble gases
- to avoid further reactions
- All of Above
MCQ: Upon reaction of O2 with metals of Period 3 elements, ionic bonds are formed if
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is more then 0.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is above 3.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is lower than 1.7
- the higher the difference in electronegativity of O2 and Period 3 elements.
MCQ: Ionic equation O-2(aq)+ H2O(l) → 2OH-. This will result in an
- acidic solution
- alkaline solution
- Acidic and Alkaline solution
- salt solution