Ionic Bonds in Chemistry MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn ionic bonds in chemistry MCQs, GCE A level chemistry online test for distance education, free online courses prep. Practice periodicity multiple choice questions (MCQs), ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions and answers. SAT test prep on chlorides of period 3 elements, reaction of sodium and magnesium with water, oxidation number of oxides, chemical properties of chlorine, ionic bonds in chemistry tutorials for online chemistry science projects courses distance learning.
Study bachelors and masters in chemistry degree MCQs: oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is, for online courses with choices mgo, sio2, na2o, and al2o3 with online eLearning for online competitions like GRE study test for good GRE scores. Free skills assessment test is for online learn ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions with MCQs, exam preparation questions and answers.
MCQs on Ionic Bonds in ChemistryQuiz PDF Download
MCQ: Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is
MCQ: Attempt in ionic bond formation is
- to get rid of excess electrons
- to attain configuration of noble gases
- to avoid further reactions
- All of Above
MCQ: Upon reaction of O2 with metals of Period 3 elements, ionic bonds are formed if
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is more then 0.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is above 3.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is lower than 1.7
- the higher the difference in electronegativity of O2 and Period 3 elements.
MCQ: Ionic equation O-2(aq)+ H2O(l) → 2OH-. This will result in an
- acidic solution
- alkaline solution
- Acidic and Alkaline solution
- salt solution