Ionic Bonds in Chemistry MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn ionic bonds in chemistry MCQs, A level chemistry test for online courses learning and test prep to practice. Periodicity quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions and answers to learn for GCSE A level online tests with answers.
GCE chemistry practice test MCQ on oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is with options mgo, sio2, na2o and al2o3 problem solving skills for viva, competitive exam prep, interview questions with answer key. Free study guide is for online learning ionic bonds in chemistry quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Ionic Bonds in Chemistry Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is
MCQ. Attempt in ionic bond formation is
- to get rid of excess electrons
- to attain configuration of noble gases
- to avoid further reactions
- All of Above
MCQ. Upon reaction of O2 with metals of Period 3 elements, ionic bonds are formed if
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is more then 0.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is above 3.5
- the electronegativity of Period 3 elements is lower than 1.7
- the higher the difference in electronegativity of O2 and Period 3 elements.
MCQ. Ionic equation O-2(aq)+ H2O(l) → 2OH-. This will result in an
- acidic solution
- alkaline solution
- Acidic and Alkaline solution
- salt solution