Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz Questions and Answers 52 PDF Download
Learn molecular biology & biochemistry quiz, online Cambridge GCE biology test 52 for online courses, distance learning. Free biology MCQs questions and answers to learn molecular biology & biochemistry MCQs with answers. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on molecular biology and biochemistry, measles, homeostasis, receptors and effectors, transport system in plants, cardiovascular system, arteries and veins for GCE advanced level online tests.
Free molecular biology & biochemistry course worksheet has multiple choice quiz question as advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are with options compact, inert, insoluble and all of above with problems solving answer key to test study skills for online e-learning, viva help and jobs' interview preparation tips, study biological molecules multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers.
Quiz on Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz PDF Download Worksheet 52
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ. Advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are
- All of above
MCQ. Deficiency of vitamin A in infants can be infected with
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
Homeostasis, Receptors and Effectors Quiz
MCQ. All options are correct except
- Carbon dioxide is produced in very small quantities in living organisms.
- Carbon dioxide is produced by the cells respiring aerobically.
- Carbon dioxide is transported to the lungs.
- Carbon dioxide is taken in small quantities
Transport system in Plants Quiz
MCQ. Type of transport system in plants is
- No special system as plants do not move from place to place
- Only leaves may move occasionally
- Consists of xylem and phloem
- May need special pumps
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ. Return of blood which is pumped through left ventricle, and bring back through vena cava
- Travels to lungs except all parts of body
- Is called as systemic circulation
- Is called as pulmonary circulation
- Is uncommon in mammals