Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz Questions and Answers 52 PDF Download
Learn molecular biology & biochemistry quiz questions, GCE A level biology online test 52 for distance learning degrees, free online courses. Colleges and universities courses' MCQs on biological molecules quiz, molecular biology & biochemistry multiple choice questions and answers to learn biology quiz with answers. Practice molecular biology and biochemistry MCQs, SAT test assessment on cardiovascular system, arteries and veins, transport system in plants, homeostasis, receptors and effectors, measles, molecular biology and biochemistry practice test for online biology education courses distance learning.
Study molecular biology & biochemistry online courses with multiple choice question (MCQs): advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are, for bachelor degree and masters in biology degree questions with choices compact, inert, insoluble for e-learning, online colleges' competitive exams to get financial aids in colleges and high schools. Learn biological molecules quizzes with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Worksheet 52Quiz PDF Download
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ: Advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are
- All of above
MCQ: Deficiency of vitamin A in infants can be infected with
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
Homeostasis, Receptors and Effectors Quiz
MCQ: All options are correct except
- Carbon dioxide is produced in very small quantities in living organisms.
- Carbon dioxide is produced by the cells respiring aerobically.
- Carbon dioxide is transported to the lungs.
- Carbon dioxide is taken in small quantities
Transport system in Plants Quiz
MCQ: Type of transport system in plants is
- No special system as plants do not move from place to place
- Only leaves may move occasionally
- Consists of xylem and phloem
- May need special pumps
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ: Return of blood which is pumped through left ventricle, and bring back through vena cava
- Travels to lungs except all parts of body
- Is called as systemic circulation
- Is called as pulmonary circulation
- Is uncommon in mammals