Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz Questions and Answers 52 PDF Download
Molecular biology and biochemistry quiz questions and answers, molecular biology and biochemistry online learning, GCE A level biology test prep 52 for distance education eCourses. Undergraduate degree and master's degree eCourses MCQs on biological molecules quiz, molecular biology and biochemistry multiple choice questions to practice biology quiz with answers. Learn molecular biology and biochemistry MCQs, career aptitude test on cardiovascular system, arteries and veins, transport system in plants, homeostasis, receptors and effectors, measles, molecular biology and biochemistry test for online biology education courses distance learning.
Practice molecular biology and biochemistry career test with multiple choice question (MCQs): advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are, for online certificate courses with options compact, inert, insoluble for e-learning, online colleges' competitive exams to get financial aids in colleges and high schools. Learn biological molecules questions and answers with problem-solving skills assessment test.
Quiz on Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Worksheet 52Quiz PDF Download
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ: Advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide, comprise that polysaccharide are
- All of above
MCQ: Deficiency of vitamin A in infants can be infected with
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
Homeostasis, Receptors and Effectors Quiz
MCQ: All options are correct except
- Carbon dioxide is produced in very small quantities in living organisms.
- Carbon dioxide is produced by the cells respiring aerobically.
- Carbon dioxide is transported to the lungs.
- Carbon dioxide is taken in small quantities
Transport system in Plants Quiz
MCQ: Type of transport system in plants is
- No special system as plants do not move from place to place
- Only leaves may move occasionally
- Consists of xylem and phloem
- May need special pumps
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ: Return of blood which is pumped through left ventricle, and bring back through vena cava
- Travels to lungs except all parts of body
- Is called as systemic circulation
- Is called as pulmonary circulation
- Is uncommon in mammals