Measles MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Learn measles MCQs, A level biology test for online learning courses, test prep to practice test. Immunity quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), measles quiz questions and answers, measles tutorials for online basic biology courses distance learning.
GCE biology practice test MCQ: deficiency of vitamin a in infants can be infected with with options acquired immune deficiency syndrome (hiv/aids), malaria, measles and tuberculosis with online tutorial questions for online placement tests with past papers important questions. Free study guide is for online learning measles quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Measles Quiz PDF Download
MCQ: Deficiency of vitamin A in infants can be infected with
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
MCQ: Which statement is false?
- Antibiotics have no effect on viruses
- Antibiotics do not harm host cells
- Anti viral are used to address viral problems
- in numbers, antivirals are more than antibacterial.