Convection Quiz Questions 54 Tests pdf Download
Learn quiz on convection, O level physics quiz 54 to practice. Free physics MCQs questions and answers to learn convection MCQs with answers. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on convection, states of matter, reflection in physics, energy and units, power in physics worksheets.
Free convection worksheet has multiple choice quiz questions as convectional current only occurs in, answer key with choices as solids, liquids, gases and liquids and gases both to test study skills. For eLearning, study online thermal energy in physics multiple choice questions based quiz questions and answers.
Quiz on Convection Quiz pdf Download Worksheet 54
MCQ. Convectional current only occurs in
- liquids and gases both
States of Matter Quiz
MCQ. Gases are
- very compressible
- very little compressible
- B and C both
Reflection in Physics Quiz
MCQ. Virtual image is of same size as object' is a true statement of plane mirror image.
- May be right or may be wrong
- Neither right nor wrong
Energy and Units Quiz
MCQ. Knocking a nail into a wooden block with a hammer involves conversion between different forms of energy, which one of following choices present this conversion in correct order.
- chemical energy → gravitational potential energy → kinetic energy → (sound energy + heat energy)
- chemical energy → kinetic energy → gravitational potential energy → (sound energy + heat energy)
- chemical energy → (sound energy + heat energy) → kinetic energy → gravitational potential energy
- (sound energy + heat energy) → chemical energy → kinetic energy → gravitational potential energy
Power in Physics Quiz
MCQ. We can say that one watt is defined as
- rate of work done or energy conversion of one joule per second
- rate of time of one second per joule
- rate of distance of one meter per joule
- rate of work done or energy conversion of one joule per meter