Total Internal Reflection Quiz Questions 159 pdf Download
Practice O level physics MCQ test 159 to learn total internal reflection quiz online, physics quiz on thermal energy in physics. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on total internal reflection, types of thermometers, latent heat, states of matter, forces and effects,.
Free study guide has multiple choice quiz questions as thermal energy always flows from with answering options a region of higher temperature to a region of lower temperature, a region of lower temperature to a region of higher temperature, a region of high concentration to low concentration and a region of low concentration to high concentration to test study skills. For e-learning, study online thermal energy in physics multiple choice questions based quiz questions and answers.
Quiz on Total Internal Reflection - Worksheet 159
Total Internal Reflection Quiz
MCQ. Thermal energy always flows from
- a region of higher temperature to a region of lower temperature.
- a region of lower temperature to a region of higher temperature.
- a region of high concentration to low concentration.
- a region of low concentration to high concentration.
Types of Thermometers Quiz
MCQ. Which feature of laboratory thermometer makes it sensitive?
- The thin-walled glass bulb.
- The small bulb containing a small amount of liquid.
- The fine as well as uniform bore of capillary tube.
- The relatively small size of thermometer.
Latent Heat Quiz
MCQ. Amount of thermal energy required to change a solid to liquid state and vice versa without any change if temperature is termed as
- Latent Heat of Fusion.
- Latent Heat of Vaporization.
- Heat Capacity.
- Specific Heat Capacity.
States of Matter Quiz
MCQ. In solid particles are
- closely packed.
- free to move.
- irregularly packed.
- far apart.
Forces and Effects Quiz
MCQ. Use of friction in breaking pads of cars is a
- positive effect of friction.
- negative effect of friction.
- neutral effect.
- combined effect (positive and negative both).