Latent Heat Quiz Questions 102 pdf Download
Practice O level physics MCQ test 102 to learn latent heat quiz online, physics quiz on thermal properties of matter. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on latent heat, transverse and longitudinal waves, physics of light, temperature scales, total internal reflection,.
Free study guide has multiple choice quiz questions as bubbles are formed in liquid during with answering options boiling, evaporation, vaporization and melting to test study skills. For e-learning, study online thermal properties of matter multiple choice questions based quiz questions and answers.
Quiz on Latent Heat - Worksheet 102
Latent Heat Quiz
MCQ. Bubbles are formed in liquid during
Transverse and Longitudinal Waves Quiz
MCQ. All waves can be classified into two categories which are
- Sound waves and electromagnetic waves.
- Transverse waves and electromagnetic waves.
- Longitudinal waves and electromagnetic waves.
- Transverse waves and longitudinal waves.
Physics of Light Quiz
MCQ. If we observe a pebble in a pool, pebble would appear to be
- deeper in water than it really is.
- of same depth in water as it has.
- nearer to surface than it really is.
Temperature Scales Quiz
MCQ. Two points used for centigrade scale or Celsius scale are
- Melting point and boiling point.
- Condensing point and boiling point.
- Ice point and steam point.
- Condensation point and freezing point.
Total Internal Reflection Quiz
MCQ. Total internal reflection occurs when
- light passes from a denser to a lighter medium.
- light comes into air from vacuum.
- light goes to vacuum from air.
- light passes from more denser to less denser medium.