Conduction: O Level Physics MCQs Test Online pdf Download
Practice MCQs on conduction: o level physics with physics tests for online test prep and learning. Free study guide has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with conduction: o level physics quiz as conduction in liquids and gases is how much efficient than solids, answering options less efficient than solids, more efficient than solids, equally efficient to solids and efficiency may vary for exam prep. Study to learn conduction: o level physics quiz online with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Conduction: O Level Physics
MCQ. Conduction in liquids and gases is how much efficient than solids?
- less efficient than solids.
- more efficient than solids.
- equally efficient to solids.
- efficiency may vary.
MCQ. With respect to heat transfer through conduction, which one of following inequalities place solids', 'liquids' and 'gases' in right order?
- Solids < liquids < gases.
- Solids < gases < liquids.
- Solids > gases > liquids.
- Solids > liquids > gases.
MCQ. Every liquid is a poor conductor of electricity instead of
- molten steel.
- molten iron.
- molten mercury.
- molten copper.
MCQ. Conduction in liquids and gases is less efficient than solids because
- collision in liquids is more as compared to solids.
- collision is less as compared to solids.
- in liquids and gases, particles are in random motion.
- in liquids and gases, particles are far apart.
MCQ. Process of transfer of thermal energy without any flow of material medium is called
- None of above.