Centre of Gravity: Physics MCQs Test Online pdf Download
Practice MCQs on centre of gravity: physics with physics tests for online test prep and learning. Free study guide has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with centre of gravity: physics quiz as when a meter rule is not pivoted at 50 cm, its weight, answering options won't cause a turning effect, will be zero, won't have magnitude and will cause a turning effect for exam prep. Study to learn centre of gravity: physics quiz online with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Centre of Gravity: Physics
MCQ. When a meter rule is not pivoted at 50 cm, its weight
- won't cause a turning effect.
- will be zero.
- won't have magnitude.
- will cause a turning effect.
MCQ. Meter rule balances when pivoted at 50 cm because
- force is zero.
- distance is equal on both sides.
- weight has no effect.
- both sides of rule are equal in length and force.
MCQ. When an object is pivoted at a corner, a turning effect about pivot is caused by
MCQ. Center of gravity is usually located where
- more weight is concentrated.
- less weight is concentrated.
- less mass is concentrated.
- more mass is concentrated.
MCQ. Center of gravity of an object depends on its