Experimental Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 pdf Download
Practice O level chemistry test 1 with MCQ on mass, volume, time and temperature online for learning. Practice experimental chemistry multiple choice questions (MCQ) on mass, volume, time and temperature, ordinary level chemistry,. Free study guide has answering options alcohol in glass thermometer, are mercury in glass thermometer, are used to reduce the risk of mercury poisoning if broken and are greatly replaced by alcohol in glass thermometer of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as electronic thermometers to test learning skills. Study to learn mass, volume, time and temperature quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Experimental Chemistry - Test 1
MCQ. Electronic thermometers
- are mercury in glass thermometer.
- alcohol in glass thermometer.
- are used to reduce risk of mercury poisoning if broken.
- are greatly replaced by alcohol in glass thermometer.
MCQ. Unit for volumes does not include
MCQ. Data loggers are
- data punching devices.
- devices used to draw graph of temperature against time.
- are a form of stop watch.
- have replaced gas syringes.
MCQ. Electron balances can measure accurately up to
- 0.001 g.
- Both A and B.
MCQ. 100 cm3, 250 cm3 and 1 dm3 can be measured using
- measuring cylinder.
- volumetric flask.