Electricity and Chemicals Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 pdf Download
Practice O level chemistry test 1 with MCQ on electrolyte and non electrolyte online for learning. Practice electricity and chemicals multiple choice questions (MCQ) on electrolyte and non electrolyte, chemical to electrical energy,. Free study guide has answering options products of electrolysis, rate of electrolysis, selective discharge of ions and formation of hydrogen ions of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as types of electrodes used during electrolysis affect the to test learning skills. Study to learn electrolyte and non electrolyte quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Electricity and Chemicals - Test 1
MCQ. Types of electrodes used during electrolysis affect the
- rate of electrolysis.
- products of electrolysis.
- selective discharge of ions.
- formation of hydrogen ions.
MCQ. A battery converts
- chemical energy to kinetic energy.
- chemical energy to electrical energy.
- electrical to chemical energy.
- kinetic energy to chemical and electrical energy.
MCQ. If graphite (C) is used as electrode in presence of concentrated Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), at anode
- chlorine gas is produced.
- oxygen gas is produced.
- hydrogen gas is produced.
- hydrogen chloride is produced.
MCQ. Position of metals in reactivity series does not determine the
- rate of polarization.
- duration light bulb will glow.
- brightness of light.
- nature of bonding.
MCQ. In a Magnesium-Copper battery with dilute acid as electrolyte, at cathode is
- hydrogen gas is bubbled off.
- electrons are produced.
- copper takes up electrons produced by magnesium.
- Chlorine gas is bubbled off.