Chemical Bonding and Structure Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 pdf Download
Practice O level chemistry test 1 with MCQ on ionic compounds: crystal lattices online for learning. Practice chemical bonding and structure multiple choice questions (MCQ) on ionic compounds: crystal lattices, molecules and macromolecules, ions and ionic bonds, transfer of electrons,. Free study guide has answering options selenium, helium, mercury and potassium of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as metals are solids except to test learning skills. Study to learn ionic compounds: crystal lattices quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Chemical Bonding and Structure - Test 1
MCQ. Metals are solids except
MCQ. Melting point of silica (SiO2) is
- 1650 °C.
- 1660 °C.
- 1700 °C.
- 1760 °C.
MCQ. Potassium Oxide is formed through
- two potassium ions and one oxygen ion.
- one potassium ion and one oxygen ion.
- two potassium ions and two oxygen ion.
- one potassium ion and two oxygen ion.
MCQ. In forming an ionic bond in Potassium Fluoride (KF), Potassium ion (K+)
- gets a single positive charge.
- gets a double positive charge.
- gets a single negative charge.
- gets a double negative charge.
MCQ. Due to mobile valence electrons,
- metals are rigid.
- metals are not rigid.
- metals are poor electrolytes.
- metals are poor insulators.