Performance Measurement, Compensation and Multinational Considerations Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 pdf Download
Practice BBA cost accounting test 1 with MCQ on economic value added online for learning. Practice performance measurement, compensation and multinational considerations multiple choice questions (MCQ) on economic value added, residual income, performance measure: strategy and levels, financial and nonfinancial performance measures,. Free study guide has answering options working capital, opportunity cost of capital, total long term assets and weighted average cost of capital of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as current assets are subtracted from current liabilities for calculating to test learning skills. Study to learn economic value added quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Performance Measurement, Compensation and Multinational Considerations - Test 1
MCQ. Current assets are subtracted from current liabilities for calculating
- opportunity cost of capital.
- working capital.
- total long term assets.
- weighted average cost of capital.
MCQ. An investment is multiplied for required rate of return for calculating
- congruent cost of investment.
- transfer cost of investment.
- operating cost of investment.
- imputed cost of investment.
MCQ. System in an organization that articulates purpose, mission and core values of a company is classified as
- interactive control system.
- belief system.
- boundary system.
- diagnostic control system.
MCQ. If current assets are $250000 and current liabilities are $135500 then working capital would be
MCQ. Formula to calculate return on investment according to profitability analysis in DuPont method is
- return on sales * investment turnover.
- return on sales + investment turnover.
- return on sales - investment turnover.
- investment turnover + residual income.