Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 pdf Download
Practice A level physics test 1 with MCQ on elasticity online for learning. Practice mechanics and properties of matter multiple choice questions (MCQ) on elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation,. Free study guide has answering options force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length and force per unit length of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as tensile strain is equal to to test learning skills. Study to learn elasticity quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Mechanics and Properties of Matter - Test 1
MCQ. Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area.
- Force per unit volume.
- Extension per unit length.
- Force per unit length.
MCQ. In elastic collisions,
- only total momentum of colliding objects is conserved..
- only total kinetic energy is conserved..
- both of momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved..
- neither momentum of colliding bodies nor total kinetic energy are recoverable..
MCQ. Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity.
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity.
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity.
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity.
MCQ. Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cm s-2 is defined as
- 1 newton.
- 1 dyne.
- 1 pound-force.
- 1 pa-force.
MCQ. An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards center equal to