Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions Test 1 Tests pdf Download
Practice A level physics test 1 with MCQ on elasticity test online for learning. Practice mechanics and properties of matter multiple choice questions (MCQ) on elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation with answers. Free mechanics and properties of matter revision notes has answer key with choices as force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length and force per unit length of multiple choice questions (MCQ) as tensile strain is equal to to test learning skills. Study to learn elasticity quiz questions to practice MCQ based online exam preparation test.
MCQ on Mechanics and Properties of Matter Test 1 Quiz pdf Download
MCQ. Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area
- Force per unit volume
- Extension per unit length
- Force per unit length
MCQ. In elastic collisions,
- only total momentum of colliding objects is conserved.
- only total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of colliding bodies nor total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ. Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of body, ω: angular velocity
MCQ. Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cm s-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ. An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards center equal to