Dynamics MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download
Practice dynamics MCQs, A level physics MCQ test for online learning. Mechanics and properties of matter quiz has multiple choice questions (MCQ), dynamics quiz questions and answers to practice as in elastic collisions, , answer key help with choices as only total momentum of colliding objects is conserved., only total kinetic energy is conserved., both of momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved. and neither momentum of colliding bodies nor total kinetic energy are recoverable. problem solving for viva, competitive exam preparation, interview questions. Free study guide is for online learning dynamics quiz with MCQs to practice test questions with answers.
MCQs on Dynamics Quiz PDF Download
MCQ. In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ. Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ. Einstein's mass-energy relationship states that if the mass decreases by Δm, the energy released ΔE is given by
- ΔE = Δm × c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm × c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c, where "c" denotes the speed of light.
- ΔE = Δm ⁄ c², where "c" denotes the speed of light.
MCQ. When the work done in moving a particle round a closed loop in a field is zero, the forces in the field are called
- Zero forces
- Non-Conservative forces
- Conservative forces
- Viscous forces
MCQ. Dimensions of relative density are
- mass × length-3
- mass × length³
- It has no dimensions, since it's a ratio of two densities
- length³ × mass-1