Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz Question 52 Tests pdf Download
Practice molecular biology & biochemistry quizzes, A level biology quiz 52 to learn. Free biology MCQs questions and answers to learn molecular biology & biochemistry MCQs with answers. Practice MCQs to test knowledge on molecular biology and biochemistry, measles, homeostasis, receptors and effectors, transport system in plants, cardiovascular system, arteries and veins worksheets.
Free molecular biology & biochemistry worksheet has multiple choice quiz question as advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide including that polysaccharide is, answer key with choices as compact, inert, insoluble and all of above to test study skills. For eLearning, study online biological molecules multiple choice questions based quiz question and answers.
Quiz on Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Quiz pdf Download Worksheet 52
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Quiz
MCQ. Advantages to convert glucose into a polysaccharide including that polysaccharide is
- All of above
MCQ. Deficiency of vitamin A in infants can be infected with
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
Homeostasis, Receptors and Effectors Quiz
MCQ. Which option is incorrect?
- Carbon dioxide is produced in very small quantities in living organisms.
- Carbon dioxide is produced by cells respiring aerobically.
- Carbon dioxide is transported to lungs.
- Carbon dioxide is taken in, in small quantities
Transport system in Plants Quiz
MCQ. Type of transport system in plants is
- no special system as plants do not move from place to place
- only leaves may move occasionally
- consists of xylem and phloem
- may need special pumps
Cardiovascular System, Arteries and Veins Quiz
MCQ. Return of blood which is pumped through left ventricle, and bring back through vena cava
- travels to lungs except all parts of body
- is called as systemic circulation
- is called as pulmonary circulation
- is uncommon in mammals